
My cheerful room. I brought my bedspread from home, because I like it so much. As you can see I am one of the few that gets a heater in this of Spain. I've started to enjoy it, as it has finally started to cool off. Although no rain to be seen, knock on wood, in the allegedly very rain Galicia. You wouldn't have believed it was October with the weather we have had.

This is the view from the terrace upstairs at the flat I am renting. The town is called Chapela. Technically it is still part of Vigo, which you can see in the upper left of the photo. Vigo, and Chapel sit on a ria. There doesn't seem to be a word for ria, in English, but I would describe it as the inverse of a peninsula, a deep gouge of the sea into the land. A truly beautiful place.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario